Veterinary Contract Spaces Program
The Veterinary Contract Spaces program, facilitated through the Southern Regional Education Board, helps Kentucky residents pursue veterinary medicine degrees at discounted tuition rates.
- Student must:
- Be a Kentucky resident.
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment at a participating College of Veterinary Medicine and selected by the institution for participation in the program.
- Participating institutions:
- Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Tuskegee University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Award amount:
- The difference between the out-of-state and in-state tuition amount at a public participating institution or equivalent amount at a non-public participating institution.
- Subject to the availability of funds, 164 contract spaces seats will be awarded to Kentucky students each year.
- Participating Kentucky students maintaining continuous enrollment at the same participating institution may receive benefits up to eight (8) semesters.