Planning for College
KHEAA Live Streaming and Real Time Sessions
All events begin at 3 p.m. Eastern time, 2 p.m. Central time.
- July 21: Learn With Us: Skills U
- July 22: Finding the One: Selecting a College
- July 23: Learn With Us: Surviving High School
- July 28: Learn With Us: Governor's School for the Arts
- July 29: KY Saves You Money: Talking About 529
- July 30: KEES Knowledge
- August 4: Learn with Us: Gatton and Craft Academies
- August 5: Scholarships: It Starts Now!
- August 6: College Fairs: Get to Know the Colleges
- August 11: Admissions: Step by Step to Completion!
- August 12: Dual Credit Part 1: What You Need to Know
- August 13: Dual Credit Part 2: How Do You Use It?
- August 18: KEES Scholarship: Updates for the Fall!
- August 19: What’s Next: Senior Timelines
- August 20: Get to Work: The Work Ready Kentucky Scholarship
- August 25: FAFSA Week Part 1: Gearing up for FAFSA
- August 26: FAFSA Week Part 2: Getting a Heads up on the FAFSA
- August 27: FAFSA Week Part 3: FSA FAQ