Picking a School
- Talk with your advisor at your current school.
- Talk with the registrar’s office at your current school to see what its transfer policy is.
- See if your current school has an articulation agreement with another school that spells out what will transfer and how the process works.
- Decide what schools you’re interested in transferring to.
- Find out those schools’ transfer policies to make sure your credits will transfer.
- Apply to the school or schools you’re most interested in.
- Contact the financial aid office at those schools to find out about financial aid in general and transfer scholarships in particular.