Paying for College
Planning for College
- Parents’ College Planning Timelines
- Getting the Facts – Your Personalized College Guide
- Admissions Process
- Home-Schooled Students
- Your KHEAA College Connection Newsletters
Fun Stuff and Homework Help
Make funding for college simple
FIXED rates as low as 3.80% APR* and NO FEES. The Advantage Education Loan lets you borrow the money you need for college.
You can visit Advantage Education Loans for more details.
*APRs and quoted savings are representative samples for educational purposes only and may not reflect current or actual loan rate offers or available percentage rates. Your actual APR will depend upon your credit transaction and credit history and will be determined once a credit decision is made.
- Getting the Facts
- Zip Answer
- Essay Contest
- KENTUCKY goes to college
- John R. Justice Loan Repayment
- Your Advantage Loan
- Advantage Loan Documents
- KHEAA Video Library
- Loan Rehabilitation: Income and Expense Information
- Advantage Education Loan
- Kentucky Lottery Funded Programs
- Kentucky Education Savings Plan Trust
Some links will take you to external websites. KHEAA has no control over and is not responsible for those sites.
- Copyright 2019 KHEAA