Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority
Our offices will be closed on Monday, September 2, 2019, in observance of Labor Day. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Planning for College
Selecting a School
Paying for College
- Real Cost of College
- Types of Financial Aid
- Federal Programs
- Savings Programs
- Private Loans
- College Access Program (CAP)
- Kentucky Tuition Grant (KTG)
- Early Childhood Development Scholarship
- Osteopathic Medicine Scholarship
- Teacher Scholarship
- Work Ready Kentucky Scholarship
- Scholarship Search
- FAFSA Guide
Repaying Your Loans
- Your Responsibilities
- Finding Your Federal Loan Information
- Beginning Repayment
- Repayment Plans
- Trouble Making Your Payments?
- Deferments and Forbearances
- Loan Discharge/Cancellation
- Forgiveness and Repayment Programs
- Stafford Teachers Loan Forgiveness Program
- John R. Justice Repayment Program
- Federal Nursing Education Loan Repayment Program
Make funding for college simple
FIXED rates as low as 3.50% APR* and NO FEES. The Advantage Education Loan lets you borrow the money you need for college.
You can visit Advantage Education Loans for more details.
*APRs and quoted savings are representative samples for educational purposes only and may not reflect current or actual loan rate offers or available percentage rates. Your actual APR will depend upon your credit transaction and credit history and will be determined once a credit decision is made.
- Getting the Facts
- Zip Answer
- Essay Contest
- KENTUCKY goes to college
- John R. Justice Loan Repayment
- Your Advantage Loan
- Advantage Loan Documents
- KHEAA Video Library
- Loan Rehabilitation: Income and Expense Information
- Advantage Education Loan
- Kentucky Lottery Funded Programs
- Kentucky Education Savings Plan Trust
Some links will take you to external websites. KHEAA has no control over and is not responsible for those sites.
- Copyright 2019 KHEAA