Here you will find copies of publications such as Getting In and Affording Higher Education which have been used for years by counselors, students and parents as a primary source of information regarding financial aid and higher education opportunities.
- KESPT Activity Book
- High School Basics
- The College Circuit (all ages)
- Getting Started (for freshmen, online only)
- Getting Set (for sophomores, online only)
- Getting In: Class of 2020
- Adults Returning to School
- Affording Higher Education
- Surviving College
- Surviving College for Adults
- FAFSA Completion Guide
- Outreach Presentation Guide
- FSA ID Creation Sheet
- Private Loan Student Booklet
Publicaciones en español para estudiantes de Kentucky
- ¿Por qué ir a la universidad?
- ¡Gana dinero para la universidad con KEES!
- Sobrevivir a la universidad (available online only)
- Educación Superior 101
- Surviving College (available online only)
- Planning Your Future for Freshmen (available online only)
- Planning Your Future for Sophomores (available online only)
- Planning Your Future for Juniors (available online only)
- Getting In (high school seniors — available online only)
- Affording Higher Education (available online only)
To request copies of any of the printed publications listed above, please email us.