Helping Your Students
One of KHEAA’s major focuses is to help counselors help students. This section will provide information on ways you and KHEAA can work together to give your students a better chance at success.
KHEAA provides services directly to students to help them with planning for college. These services include:
- MyKHEAA, an online account on kheaa.com that students can use to verify that their KEES information is correct. Access is from the "Sign In" button on the kheaa.com home page.
- Individual Learning Plan, provided free to private school and home school students. They can sign up for this service through MyKHEAA. For more information, call the Customer Care Call Center at 800-928-8926.
- Your KHEAA College Connection, a monthly electronic newsletter with information for students of all ages. Topics include financial aid, college planning and financial literacy. If you would like to be notified when each Your KHEAA College Connection is published, please email email@example.com.
- Kentucky Goes to College, is a series of events designed to help students with the college access process. For more information about the events, visit kygoestocollege.com or contact Susan Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502.696.7577.
- Getting the Facts – Your Personalized College Guide, a free report that lets students and parents compare their out-of-pocket costs for up to six colleges nationwide. Students can request their individualized report through MyKHEAA. For more information, call the Customer Care Call Center at 800-928-8926.