College Access Program Grant
CAP Grants help Kentucky’s financially needy undergraduate students attend eligible public and private colleges and universities, proprietary schools, and technical colleges.
- Student must:
- Be a Kentucky resident.
- Have financial need.
- Attend an eligible college.
- Have no past due financial obligations to KHEAA or to any Title IV program.
- Be enrolled at least half-time in a program at least two years in length.
- Award for 2022-2023 year:
- Up to $2,500 at a two-year institution.
- Up to $5,300 at a four-year institution.
- FAFSA, which should be completed as soon as possible after October 1. Funds are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Eligibility Limit:
- Equivalent of full-time enrollment for four academic terms when enrolled in a two-year program of study.
- Equivalent of full-time enrollment for eight academic terms when enrolled in a four-year program of study.