Repaying Your Loans
When you signed your promissory note, you agreed to notify your school and your loan holder if any of the following occur:
- You drop below half-time enrollment (usually 6 hours).
- You withdraw from school or transfer to another school.
- You stop going to class.
- You don’t re-enroll for any term.
- The date you expect to graduate changes.
- You change your name, telephone number, address or e-mail address.
- You get a job with a different employer.
- The address or phone number of your employer changes.
- Something happens that might affect your loan (for example, you lose your job and become eligible for a deferment).