Planning for College
Preparing for college isn’t complicated, and it’s never too early or too late to plan for college. Our planner timelines will show you how simple it is. Regardless of what grade you’re in, you should always:
- Pay attention to dates and deadlines.
- Improve your study skills.
- Determine your learning style.
- Improve your time management skills.
- Improve your money management skills.
- Sign up for KHEAA’s electronic newsletter, Your KHEAA College Connection.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to receive the latest college access and financial aid information.
- Take advantage of the FREE college access products and services on the Internet.