It’s Money, Baby
Managing their personal finances is a major problem for many people. KHEAA’s online version of It’s Money, Baby shows students how to manage their paychecks, the difference between debit and credit cards, how to avoid identity theft, and other things they need to know.
Take a minute to view the It’s Money, Baby videos, designed to enhance your money management skills.
Here are some additional helpful resources:
- Rework Your Budget
- Back to School Budget
- Saving for a Goal
- Emergency Fund
- Cost of Credit
- Auto Loan Payment
- Save a Million
- Do I Have Enough Retirement Money?
- Peter Pig - Children ages 4 to 7 learn how to sort and count coins.
- Financial Football - Those 11 and older can learn about personal finance with an NFL-themed video game.
- Gen i revolution - Students undertake interactive missions involving characters facing a financial crisis so that students can learn personal finance concepts.
- Cash Puzzler - Complete a jigsaw puzzle to make a picture of a dollar bill and learn about money.
- MyMoney.gov (www.mymoney.gov)
- FDIC: Money Smart (https://www.fdic.gov/consumers/consumer/moneysmart/mscbi/mscbi.html)
- MoneySkill (http://www.moneyskill.org/)