Kentucky Tuition Grant
These grants provide need-based aid to help Kentucky residents attend eligible Kentucky private colleges.
- Student must:
- Be a Kentucky resident.
- Have financial need.
- The final determination of need is made by the college. Other scholarships and grants a student receives may reduce or eliminate financial need for this program.
- Attend an eligible college.
- Be enrolled full-time in an associate or bachelor’s degree program.
- Have no past due financial obligations to KHEAA or to any Title IV program.
- Up to $3,000.
- FAFSA, which should be completed as soon as possible after October 1. Funds are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.