Go Higher Grant
Need-based Go Higher Grants give students age 24 or older up to $1,000 for one academic year when they enroll in a participating Kentucky college less than half-time, which is usually one or two courses.
- Student must:
- Be a Kentucky resident.
- Be a U.S. citizen, national or permanent resident.
- Be age 24 or older.
- Have a financial need.
- Enroll in a participating Kentucky school less than half-time.
- Have no past due financial obligations to KHEAA or to any Title IV program.
- Be seeking first undergraduate degree.
- Up to $1,000.
- The 2017-2018 Go Higher Grant application period is now closed. Check back in May for 2018-2019 program updates.