Planning for College
Whether you’re just starting on your career path or thinking about changing your career, you face what can be difficult decisions. Before you make those decisions, ask yourself:
- What experiences in my life have made me consider particular careers?
- How do I get to a career in those fields?
- Do I need college, technical school or on-the-job training? If so, what do I need to do to get that training?
- When I finish my training, what jobs will I be qualified to do?
- What personal, resources and networks do I have that can help me prepare for my career?
Base your choices on who you are today. If your goals and interests change, you can always change your pathway.