Coal County Scholarship Program for Pharmacy Students
This scholarship provides financial aid to Kentucky residents who plan to work as pharmacists in coal-producing counties in the state.
- Student must:
- Be a resident of a Kentucky coal‐producing county.
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment at an accredited school of pharmacy in Kentucky.
- Work one year as a full-time, licensed pharmacist in a Kentucky coal-producing county for each year the scholarship is awarded.
- Repay the scholarship plus interest if does not complete program or service requirement.
- The 2018-19 application deadline was May 1, 2018.
Contact KHEAA at 800-928-8926 if you have questions about the Coal County Scholarship Program for Pharmacy Students.