College Access Program Grant
CAP Grants help Kentucky’s financially needy undergraduate students attend eligible public and private colleges and universities, proprietary schools, and technical colleges.
- Student must:
- Be a Kentucky resident.
- Have financial need.
- Attend an eligible college.
- Have no past due financial obligations to KHEAA or to any Title IV program.
- Be enrolled at least half-time in a program at least two years in length.
- Up to $2,000 at a two-year institution.
- Up to $2,200 at a four-year institution.
- FAFSA, which should be completed as soon as possible after October 1. Funds are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.